Thursday, January 25, 2018

Judah Friedlander Is a Ping-Pong Freak

I write about politics for a living, but when I'm off the clock, I enjoy collecting knives, doing crossword puzzles, and baking cookies. In my new web series, "Eve's Hobbies," I hang out with successful people and have them teach me about their secret passions. In the first episode, I hang out with comedian Judah Friedlander, the onetime 30 Rock regular with a new stand-up special on Netflix, who is also a master of ping-pong. He taught me about the ins and outs of the game, which is much more complicated than you might think, and also spoke about comedy, #MeToo, and the collapse of the American empire. Enjoy!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the best of VICE delivered to your inbox daily.

Follow Eve Peyser on Twitter.



from VICE http://ift.tt/2Gh0jkk
via cheap web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment