Monday, May 29, 2017

'Pooped in Her Fancy Hotel Room'

As copy editor of VICE.com, it's my job to read every word that appears on our site and make sure everything is in its right place—that all the commas and semicolons are where they need to be, names and places are spelled correctly, and "fuccboi" is written in the proper style. Over the course of the day, some sentences from our stories catch my eye, usually because they're good or funny or odd or compelling in some way. Often they're about sex. Here they are now, presented with zero context, for the week of May 22. To find out why they exist or how they were used, simply click the link for the full story.

- These questions are tough to answer if you really aren't masturbating.

- I'm getting $350 for this story.

- Nobody is accusing your car of having a moral failing.

- And I'm not even gay!

- Pooped in her fancy hotel room.

- Chaotic and convoluted, it nevertheless provided him with a steady stream of dick.

- I have no concern about this.

- So what I do is just put my fingers in my ears.

- Cutting open a cupcake just wouldn't suffice.

- This is the face of a man who has been in a lot of rooms with a lot of people.

- That was Dad in a bad moment a long time ago.

- Imagining the inner lives of famous people is a fun game.

- He did say reported elements of the meeting had been taken out of context.

Follow Alex Norcia on Twitter.



from vice http://ift.tt/2rxOXEw
via cheap web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment